(** corresponding authors, * co-first authors)
55. X. H. Zhou and T. Yu**, Gating ferromagnetic resonance by superconductors via modulated reflection of magnetization-radiated electric fields. Phys. Rev. B , 144405 (2023).
54. Chengyuan Cai, Dante M. Kennes, Michael A. Sentef, and T. Yu**, Edge and corner skin effects of chirally coupled magnons characterized by a topological winding tuple. Phys. Rev. B , 174421 (2023).
53. T. Yu**, Chengyuan Cai, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer**, Chirality Enables Thermal Magnon Transistors. arXiv:2306.08371.
52. Congyi Wang, Jinwei Rao, Zhijian Chen, Kaixin Zhao, Liaoxin Sun, Bimu Yao, T. Yu, Yipu Wang, and Wei Lu, Giant Enhancement of Magnonic Frequency Combs by Exceptional Points. arXiv:2306.02120.
51. Qirui Cui, Bowen Zeng, Ping Cui, T. Yu**, and Hongxin Yang**, Efficient Spin Seebeck and Spin Nernst Effects of Magnons in Altermagnets. Phys. Rev. B , L180401 (2023).
50. T. Yu**, Ji Zou, Bowen Zeng**, Jinwei Rao, and Ke Xia, Non-Hermitian topological Magnonics (a full review article >100 pages). Physics Reports (invited), arXiv:2306.04348.
49. T. Yu and J. W. Rao, Perspective on non-Hermitian physics in magnetic systems (for Magnonics Roadmap 2024). arXiv: 2304. 11948.
47. B. Zeng and T. Yu**, Radiation-free and non-Hermitian topology inertial defect states of on-chip magnons. Physical Review Research 5, 013003 (2023).
46. T. Yu**, Z. Luo, and G. E. W Bauer, Chirality as generalized spin–orbit interaction in spintronics (a full review article >100 pages). Physics Reports 1009, 1-115 (2023).
45. Xi-Han Zhou, Ping Tang, R. L. Rodr´ıguez-Su´arez, S. M. Rezende, G. E. W. Bauer, and T. Yu**, Surface Ferron Excitations in Ferroelectrics and Their Directional Routing. Chinese Physics Letters 40, 087103 (2023).
44. Chengyuan Cai, Xi-Han Zhou, Weichao Yu, and T. Yu**, Acoustic Frequency Multiplication and Pure Second Harmonic Generation of Phonons by Magnetic Transducers. Phys. Rev. B 107, L100410 (2023).
43. J. W. Rao, Bimu Yao**, C. Y. Wang, C. Zhang, T. Yu**, and Wei Lu**, Unveiling Pump induced Magnon Mode via its Strong Interaction with Walker Modes. Phys. Rev. Lett. 130, 046705 (2023).
42. Tao Yu** and Gerrit E. W. Bauer**, Efficient Gating of Magnons by Proximity Superconductors. 129, 117201 (2022).
41. Tao Yu** and Bowen Zeng, Giant Microwave Sensitivity of Magnetic Array by Long-Range Chiral Interaction Driven Skin Effect. 105, L180401 (2022).
40. Iacopo Bertelli, Brecht G. Simon, Tao Yu, Jan Aarts, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Toeno van der Sar, Imaging spin-wave damping underneath metals using electron spins in diamond. 4, 2100094 (2021).
..............................................Publications prior to group leader....................................................................
39. Tao Yu, Dante M. Kennes, Angel Rubio, and Michael A. Sentef, Nematicity Arising from a Chiral Superconducting Ground State in Magic-Angle Twisted Bilayer Graphene under In-Plane Magnetic Fields. 127, 127001 (2021).
38. Yunyan Yao, Ranran Cai, Tao Yu, Yang Ma, Wenyu Xing, Yuan Ji, Xin-Cheng Xie, See-Hun Yang, and Wei Han, Giant oscillatory Gilbert damping in superconductor-ferromagnet-superconductor junctions. 7, eabh3686 (2021).
37. Tao Yu** and Gerrit E. W. Bauer (2021). Chiral Coupling to Magnetodipolar Radiation (comprehensive review chapter). , Edited by E. Kamenetskii (Springer International Publishing, 2021).
36. Tao Yu, Chen Wang, Michael A. Sentef, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Spin-Wave Doppler Shift by Magnon Drag in Magnetic Insulators. 126, 137202 (2021).
35. Tao Yu, Martin Claassen, Dante M. Kennes, and Michael A. Sentef, Optical manipulation of domains in chiral topological superconductors. 3, 013253 (2021).
34. Weichao Yu, Tao Yu, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Indirect Interactions between Magnets in The 2021 Magnonics Roadmap (Perspective Article),. 33, 413001 (2021).
33. Hanchen Wang*, Jilei Chen*, Tao Yu*, Chuanpu Liu, Chenyang Guo, Song Liu, Ka Shen, Hao Jia, Tao Liu, Jianyu Zhang, Marco A. Cabero, Qiuming Song, Sa Tu, Mingzhong Wu, Xiufeng Han, Ke Xia, Dapeng Yu, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, and Haiming Yu, Nonreciprocal coherent coupling of nanomagnets by exchange spin waves (cover paper). 14, 2133 (2021).
32. Iacopo Bertelli, J. Carmiggelt, Tao Yu, Brecht G. Simon, Coosje C. Pothoven, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Yaroslav M. Blanter, Jan Aarts, and Toeno van der Sar, Magnetic resonance imaging of spin-wave transport and interference in a magnetic insulator. 6, eabd3556 (2020).
31. Tao Yu**, Nonreciprocal surface magnetoelastic dynamics. 102, 134417 (2020).
30. Kei Yamamoto, Weichao Yu, Tao Yu, Jorge Puebla, Mingran Xu, Sadamichi Maekawa, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Non-reciprocal pumping of surface acoustic waves by spin wave resonances (Editors' Suggestion). 89, 113702 (2020).
29. Tao Yu*, Hanchen Wang*, Michael A. Sentef, Haiming Yu, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Magnon trap by chiral spin pumping (Editors' Suggestion). 102, 054429 (2020).
28. Weichao Yu**, Tao Yu**, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Circulating cavity magnon polaritons. 102, 064416 (2020).
27. Xiang Zhang, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, and Tao Yu**, Unidirectional Pumping of Phonons by Magnetization Dynamics. 125, 077203 (2020).
26. Tao Yu and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Noncontact Spin Pumping by Microwave Evanescent Fields (Editors' Suggestion). 124, 236801 (2020).
25. Tao Yu, Yu-Xiang Zhang, Sanchar Sharma, Xiang Zhang, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Magnon Accumulation in Chirally Coupled Magnets. 124, 107202 (2020).
24. Tao Yu, Xiang Zhang, Sanchar Sharma, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Chiral coupling of magnons in waveguides (Editors' Suggestion). 101, 094414 (2020).
23. J. W. Rao, Y. P. Wang, Y. Yang, Tao Yu, Y. S. Gui, X. L. Fan, D. S. Xue, and C.-M. Hu, Interactions between a magnon mode and a cavity photon mode mediated by traveling photons. 101, 064404 (2020).
22. Bimu Yao, Tao Yu**, Xiang Zhang, Wei Lu, Yongsheng Gui, Can-Ming Hu, and Yaroslav M. Blanter, The microscopic origin of magnon-photon level attraction by traveling waves: Theory and experiment. 100, 214426 (2019).
21. Bimu Yao, Tao Yu**, Y. S. Gui, J. W. Rao, Y. T. Zhao, W. Lu, and C.-M. Hu, Coherent control of magnon radiative damping with cavity photon states. . 2, 161 (2019).
20. Tao Yu, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Chiral pumping of spin waves. 123, 247202 (2019).
19. Jilei Chen*, Tao Yu*, Chuanpu Liu*, Tao Liu, Marco Madami, Ka Shen, Jianyu Zhang, Sa Tu, Md Shah Alam, Ke Xia, Mingzhong Wu, Gianluca Gubbiotti, Yaroslav M. Blanter, Gerrit E. W. Bauer, and Haiming Yu, Excitation of unidirectional exchange spin waves by a nanoscale magnetic grating (Editors' Suggestion). 100, 104427 (2019).
18. Taishen Li, Tao Yu, Xuefeng Cui, Kaixuan Zhang, Jianyi Liu, Qiushi Meng, Hongbing Cai, Nan Pan, Bing Wang, Zhenchao Dong, and Xiaoping Wang, Magnetically-Sensitive Valley Polarization Reversal and Revival of Defect-Localized Excitons in WSe2-WS2. arXiv:1903.06899.
17. Tao Yu, Sanchar Sharma, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Surface dynamics of rough magnetic films. 99, 174402 (2019).
16. Tao Yu, Chuanpu Liu, Haiming Yu, Yaroslav M. Blanter, and Gerrit E. W. Bauer, Chiral excitation of spin waves by magnetic nanowire gratings. 99, 134424 (2019).
15. F. Yang, T. Yu, and M. W. Wu, Anomalous Hall effect in semiconductor quantum wells in proximity to chiral p-wave superconductors. 97, 205301 (2018).
13. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Gauge-invariant theory of quasiparticle and condensate dynamics in response to terahertz optical pulses in superconducting semiconductor quantum wells. II. (s+p)-wave superconductivity in the strong spin-orbit coupling limit. 96, 155312 (2017).
12. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Gauge-invariant theory of quasiparticle and condensate dynamics in response to terahertz optical pulses in superconducting semiconductor quantum wells. I. s-wave superconductivity in the weak spin-orbit coupling limit. 96, 155311 (2017).
11. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Quasiparticle spin relaxation with superconducting-velocity tunable state in GaAs (100) quantum wells in proximity to s-wave superconductor. 94, 205305 (2016).
10. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Gapped triplet p-wave superconductivity in strong spin-orbit-coupled semiconductor quantum wells in proximity to s-wave superconductor. 93, 195308 (2016).
9. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Valley depolarization dynamics and valley Hall effect of exciton in mono- and bilayer MoS2. 93, 045414 (2016).
8. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Spin diffusion in ultracold spin-orbit coupled 40K gas. 92, 013607 (2015).
7. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Hot-electron effect in spin relaxation of electrically injected electrons in intrinsic Germanium. (IOP select) 27, 255001 (2015).
6. T. Yu and M. W. Wu,
5. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Valley depolarization due to inter- and intra-valley electron-hole exchange interactions in monolayer MoS2. 89, 205303 (2014).
4. T. Yu and M. W. Wu, Anomalous D'yakonov-Perel' spin relaxation in InAs (110) quantum wells under strong magnetic FIeld: Role of Hartree-Fock self-energy. 89, 045303 (2014).
3. T. Yu and M. W. Wu,
2. Y. Zhou, T. Yu, and M. W. Wu,
1. X. Z. Liu, T. Yu, Q. P. Wei, Z. M. Yu, and X. Y. Xu, Enhanced diamond nucleation on copper substrates by employing an electrostatic self-assembly seeding process with modified nanodiamond particles. 412, 82 (2012).